The Ninja Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Way

The Ninja Way is a message board RPG game based around the ideas presented by the hit series Naruto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a disgrace =/

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What a disgrace =/ Empty
PostSubject: What a disgrace =/   What a disgrace =/ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:08 am

People who are going for John McCain.

The way they root for him.

How disgusting.

Thinking that violence will solve everything. That the war will "end" if they kept at it with full force. F*ck that. =/
Back to top Go down
Maifury
Admin
Admin
Maifury

Female
Number of posts : 767
What's up? : ...the sky?
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Character Status
Expertise: Genjutsu
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist

What a disgrace =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a disgrace =/   What a disgrace =/ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:06 am

i know : /

i mean i hate pretty much all politicians...but...our people are being hurt and killed over there and for what....it started out as a wild goose chase right? and now it's for "democracy in Iraq", but is that the real issue?

*sighs* all i know is that it has to end.
Back to top Go down

What a disgrace =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a disgrace =/   What a disgrace =/ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:17 pm

yeah...

thing about McCain is that he looks unbelievably untrustworthy. Especially with the whole session of him bringing up that Palin woman. I mean, who the hell is she? >_>

A lady that came out of nowhere, unknown to EVERYBODY, from "Alaska" whose main mission was to get women support due to the fact that she is a woman. Wtf?

Doesn't it seem super suspicious that someone like that comes out of nowhere and becomes VP with no absolute record of her having any type of senate-related history.

Another problem is the whole "let's bring em to war till it all ends" with McCain's statement. That's BS. If you are going to send em out to get killed, it's only going to slowly take down our race, weaken our forces, only leaving Osama to have a small opening, then another shit like 9/11 happens!

But let's just not forget. Obama also has his problems. I heard that Biden is a fagsnake. I heard that he can be very deceiving. I heard that him, due to being associated with foreign communication, he can also be the closest thing to another "President Bush."

And because of discrimination, obviously, Obama is under enormous danger. And also because of his inexperience, he wouldn't be able to handle all of the crap that is going on atm.

Also heard that McCain despised and shunned President Bush's ideas at firsthand. That he is trying his hardest to stray away from his figure. That he wants to be different from Bush.

All of this is all just a crock of shit. The two presidents can be anything from any shadow. They are both a pair of nothings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a disgrace =/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a disgrace =/   What a disgrace =/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a disgrace =/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Way :: The Basics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: