The Ninja Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ninja Way

The Ninja Way is a message board RPG game based around the ideas presented by the hit series Naruto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Interesting Things [DONT DELETE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Very Interesting Things [DONT DELETE] Empty
PostSubject: Very Interesting Things [DONT DELETE]   Very Interesting Things [DONT DELETE] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:58 pm

I just thought of this cute way of training AS n.n

lulz

Academy Student Training

Well, idk if you already thought of this. But maybe Academy Student's should get like..

Quizzes (meaning mathematics, social studies, science, common sense and such)
no, not strickly overboard, because i know it would be too much work for you guys, uneccessary crap. but maybe something simple. i know they would prolly cheat, like, use a calculator or some shit, but that doesnt matter lol. as long as they get the job done, yeah.

Outside Training (meaning weapon use)
in here, it would be like, you give them targets of some sort, they will throw their weapons at em while you give them some sort of obstacle. Like, idk, a tripwire that will hang them up by their feet to a tree. idk.

Automatic Jutsu (meaning Clone, Transformation, Replacement)
in here, the reason i put up "automatic" is because you will just say what they do. in other words "You go outside blablabla, you attempt the Clone Jutsu to create a clone and you slightly fail, but just good enough to make him/her appear next to you, you receive # exp and lost # cp # sp from exhaustion"

So overall, you will do this for them, they wont have to reply, BUT, in order to keep them from whoring this, their cp sp will go down, you will take note of it by posting the subtracted total under the action.

---

Important Notes from Flaws

Now, here is for training overall. In order to make people's training much much harder and interesting. Meaning, no whoring training like how we all were doing before.

You will decrease their HP/CP/SP from the training they do. Yknow, fighting and all. NOW, here is the good part. You will take the time from THIS site, and you will post saying:
"Your HP, CP and SP will fully recover 10 minutes from #:## AM/PM"

So if they were to do another mission, things wont be so.. well, easy n.n

I have more to think of, but as of now, I am drained from sparring in Tae Kwon Do.
Back to top Go down

Very Interesting Things [DONT DELETE]
Page 1 of 1